HR Excellence/General HR Issues:
thrive provides a range of HR support services specifically designed to assist small businesses who do not have an in-house Human Resources department. This provides these clients with the benefits of their own HR department without the on-going fixed overhead costs. We act as a virtual HR department on an as needed basis. We can support clients with the various stages of the HR life cycle including:
- Managing entire recruitment and selection process, including writing effective contracts of employment.
- Providing information on complying with current employment legislation and best practice.
- Developing basic HR policies and procedures.
- Overseeing the introduction of Performance Management systems as well as support with individual performance issues or conflict situations.
- Providing support and advice on redundancy issues.
- Offering an "on-call" telephone advice service on all HR issues.
- Designing reward systems that will work within our client's organisation.
This package reflects the basic HR needs for any organisation. The advantage is that as client organisations grow and take on an in-house HR function, we can provide ongoing support for once-off projects, including team building, change management and organisational reviews.
In addition to the above, thrive Consultants are mindful of general HR practices as we work with clients on various programmes.